Friday, March 13, 2015

M.A.C Limited Edition Collection Launches

Ok guys its officially official if that makes any sense but all four new Limited edition collections are now available in selected MAC store as of yesterday (12 March 2014)

I managed to grab all the nude lipsticks from each  collection and I must say all the packaging turned out amazing. Even the Cinderella collection which I was a little disappointed with when I saw it online, the packaging blew me away! Are you going to be getting anything from these four collections, let me know in the comments section.


Toledo Collection




Cinderella Collection



Bao Bao Wan Collection 





Julie Petit




1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely considering getting the Cinderella eyeshadow palette. I'll need to see it in person before I buy it, but I've been eyeing it since those first few instagram pics were released.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)