Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April | Test Box (Part 2)



I can't believe that we are well into April already, I feel like I blinked and missed March I was so busy. I am trying to catch up on some blogging and thought I would start with the April Test Box. In March the Test box was launched and their first box was the first of a two part box (if you missed it you can read about it here), the first box contained a Joico K-Pak Shampoo and Conditioner and a wide toothed double dipped detangling comb. 


Like I said in my previous post this was the first time I had used the Joico range and the fact that I had just dyed my hair not long after made me even more thankful for it. Part two not only gave us the sister double dip detangling comb which I absolutely loved. It also completed the Joico K-Pak range adding the deep penetrating reconstructor and intense hydrator treatment to the shampoo and conditioner.  Now that I have the whole range and can follow a step by step system I will test them all out and give a full review. Until then you can head on over to the Test Box website here and grab your own April test box or you can purchase the Joico range directly and treat yourself and your hair.


Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor 100ml - R230,00 A powerful five minute reconstructor that rebuilds and strengthens stressed, physically and or chemically treated hair.

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator 100ml - R195,00 A three to five minute treatment that replenishes moisture and lipids to overly dry and damaged hair. This hydrating formula has a pH of 3.5 to seal the cuticle, creating a polished surface, Contains Shea Butter for increased elasticity and body.

Double Dip Basin Comb - R45,00 this is the sister comb to the amazing double dip comb that was in the March Test Box.



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)