Thursday, November 6, 2014

Juliette Armand CC Cream

Today I have a guest review of the Juliette Armand CC cream that Hilde graciously agreed to do for me. I must just say that I have really sensitive skin and it is really easily prone to break outs and this CC cream just did not work for me, so I was so very happy when Hilde agreed to test it out for me and that it worked for her. I just want to say a big thank you to her!

GUEST REVIEW

I'm not, and have never been, someone for foundations. I'm much more of a BB cream or a CC cream kind of girl. So when Alice asked me if I would test the Juliette Armand CC Cream,  I was thrilled!

Firstly, the packaging of the CC cream is quite different to other CC creams. It comes in a deodorant-shaped pump bottle with a little plastic cap to prevent product from drying out and clogging the nozzle. One pump dispenses almost too much product, so I've had to learn to just pump the bottle gently.


The CC cream is a peach coloured cream and when I first applied it, I though, "Uh-oh!" The CC cream melts into my skin and adapts to my skin tone. I apply it with my fingers and then use my Real Techniques buffing brush to make sure everything is nicely blended in. As I said previously, I'm not really a foundation wearer, so I like wearing this CC cream on its own with a bit of powder over the top. My skin is fairly well behaved, but I do suffer from redness, which this CC cream sorts out very nicely!


My skin is also oily combination, and I don't find that this makes my skin oilier during the day. It looks and feels good on my skin and forms a nice base for powders and cream blushes to be applied over it.

All in all I really like this product and I can definitely recommend it if you're looking for an easy-wearing CC cream that doesn't smother your skin.

Until next time!

Hildegarde
xoxo

You can follow Hilde here!

Twitter: @hildegarde_k
Instagram: @hildegarde_k
Blog: http://www.suzyqtip.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really great cream I haven't used a CC cream before

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)