Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wishing Wednesday

I feel like I haven't shopped in a while (which is a lie) and that I haven't bought myself something really nice in a long time (which is also a lie) but sometimes we all need to spoil ourselves just a little. My current GHD is in dire need of replacing and I am swooning over the new rose gold GHD currently on the Retailbox website. Also I am counting down till the Chanel Christmas collection is released. Here are a little things I am swooning over and wanna get my hands on over the next couple of weeks, hopefully!


Rose Gold GHD Styler
Chanel Highlighting Powder 
Dior Glow Maximiser Primer
The Body Shop Insta Blur Primer
Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Powder Foundation
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)