Monday, November 10, 2014

♥ Makeup Monday ♥

The MAC ViVa Glam II lipstick is actually something I picked up because the SA insisted and they didn't have what I initially went in for which is not something I normally do. It was actually a lipstick I swatched and put back cause I didn't like it but when I added a lip pencil under was really nice. I decided to wear it on its own this pass weekend and I have to say I am obsessed. I can add it to yet another nude I am totally obsessed with!


Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever
MAC Lipstick in ViVa Glam II
Chanel Blush in 89 Canaille 
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in shade NC41
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
Chanel Volume De Chanel in Black 
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)