Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wish List Part 3

With Christmas Just a week away (yes lets have a moment to let that sink in) I thought Id put together one last Christmas wish list for those of you still looking for something nice to get yourself or maybe someone special.


I am totes obsessed with skulls so it comes as no surprise that I really like this skull cushion from Mr Price Home. I already got these Neon Pink Chuck Taylors for myself but it was to gorgeous to take off my list just yet. How gorg is this rosy pink nude lipstick from MAC the shade is Snob (fitting dont you think haha) I also really really want a Hello Kitty Build a Bear. Meet this silver British Short hair I NEED this kitty and she will be mine and I will name her Keera!!! I also really want this hello kitty sippy cup cause its so snazzy. Ive been searching high and low for these acrylic makeup storage units but everyone is sold out and I am not paying an arm and a leg for it. How pretty is this Eiffel tower bracelets any accessories will do :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)