Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nails of The Day - Manicure


IT IS OFFICIALLY DECEMBER.... Christmas is right around the corner!! It is one of my favourite times of the year, there is nothing better than spending time with the family and lets be honest the food is always AMAZING!! So getting into the spirit of things I decided to add a little sparkle to my nails in a subtle way. I have on Essie 199 Silver bullions and over that Essie 768 Cocktail bling which has become one of my go to colours of late. Silver bullions is really glittery in the bottle but it does take a few layers to completely hide your nail. Essies drying time is always good and I get 3 to 4 days chip free wear out of them which is really good for me as I work with my hands allot during the day!

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)