Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nails of The Day - Ballet Slippers



I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend, to those that worked I really really feel for you! I know I've been MIA this week but December is a really busy time of the year at work for me, I barely have time to wash my hair let alone do my nails but I had a few minutes yesterday so here's my master piece ;-)


I'm on a mission to find the perfect nude nail polish, I seen a colour once on someone that I absolutely adored but I could not get the name of the shade she had on (you know some people will just not share information


Nude some how has the ability to transform your entire hand and make it look so much more elegant. I have Essie Ballet Slippers on here and this has to be one of my favorite nudes so far, you get very good coverage with only two coats and with all Essie polishes the drying time and the lasting power is really good. But its still not the shade I'm looking for, this one has a very white effect to it with a light pink undertone the one I'm looking for has a grey undertone. So my hunt continues ;-)

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)