Monday, February 9, 2015

Guest Post - Manicure Monday with OrdinaryMisFit

I honestly love the styles Michelle comes up with and how its almost always exactly what I have in mind when I try and hack away at my thoughts or ideas with her. She is like the nail guru that I would pay big money to if she could do my nails on a regular basis LOL. I think by now everyone knows that black nails are my thing and skulls are my weakness, but add that with a bit of matte, studs and bows and you have a match made in heaven. 



Hi lovelies,

One of my favourite things to do are guest posts, especially when the person has an idea of what they would like. In this case, Alice had great ideas. She knew she wanted the skull image I used, white, black, studs and probably silver. After some back and forth of ideas, this is what I came up with.

On my pinky I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Black on black and then used a matte topcoat. On my ring finger I used 2 coats of OPI – Push and shove and when it was completely dry I stuck the 3D bow on using topcoat. I didn’t topcoat the chrome as it looks best without topcoat. On my middle finger I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Snow me white and when that was completely dry I stamped using BM413 and Essence stampy polish in black and then topcoated. On my index I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Black on black and when it was dry I added topcoat and then applied 2 square silver studs.

What do you think? I am actually SO in love with it. I love the grungy feel and the skull combined with the bow. And I really love the colours. Great job Alice! I really hope you like it too.

I can almost imagine this with some hot pink thrown in ;)

Thank you so much for having me and for the fantastic guidance.

Thanks for reading,


Thank you so much Michelle for making my vision a reality, you are truly amazing at what you do! Until next time.

Check out her blog here



1 comment:

  1. Michelle does the best manicures! This one should definitely be named "Alice". Great post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)