Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wishing Wednesday


Ever since Retailbox announced last week that they are now stocking theBalm products I have been stalking their website! I cant believe how fast some of the stuff have sold out already. I cant wait to add the other two Lou Manizers to my collection, I feel like I have to have the whole little family in my life. And yes in case your asking I do need more bronzer and highlighter in my life haha but their Bahama Mama has been on my list for a while now maybe ill finally have the chance to grab one. I'm putting it out there that I think Style bar needs to stock them in store so that I can come and play with them every time I come and have my hair done! 

Are you going to be ordering any of theBalm products? Check out their site here they have some amazing stuff!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)