Monday, February 2, 2015

♥ Makeup Monday ♥

Over the last couple of weeks my skin has been so uncooperative that I haven't been able to wear much foundation. Its been dry and flaky and most of my foundations have gone patchy after just a few hours. I'm not sure if its because I've changed skin care products but last week (reason I had no makeup Monday post) my skin broke out so much I looked like I had the chicken pox. Through out all that MAC's Face and Body foundation has been a life saver and the only one that would work for me. Thankfully I've gotten more of my holy grail moisturizer and I've gone back to what I know works for me.


What I am wearing:

MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brown Pomade in Dark Brown
Benefit Cosmetics Blush in Rockateur 
Bobby Brown LE Highlighting Powder in Bronze Glow
Nars Bronzer in Laguna 
Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black
Chanel Lipgloss in 
Essense Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black Fever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)