Thursday, January 9, 2014

M.A.C Magnetic Nude Collection

If I wasn't on a spending band this month after splurging out on Chanel's limited edition Christmas blush which I needed to complete my life (I needed it for my cheeks to make them you know that much prettier) I would already have so much from this collection!! I am so in love with the rich warm gold tones from this collection, and believe me when I say I am sitting here day dreaming about the looks I can create with them. I've even started pinteresting some of the warmer looks hahaha don't judge!! 


Ignite your inner magnetism, as glimmering metallics and natural nudes redefine winter opulence. Skin is radiant in soft peachy nudes, fine golds and sheer pearls. Smoky eyes get a metallic effect, shaded with grey mauve, deep copper and iridescent pink. Flushed nudes lend a subtle yet sexy polish, in cool pink and coral Extra Dimension Blush, and pale, creamy shades for lips create a look that's naturally magnetic.


Cant wait to get my hands on some of the blushes, lipsticks, lipgloss and skin finishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)