Monday, January 27, 2014

Nails of The Day - Sinful 113 Dream On


Dream on is one of the prettiest colours I own, I first discovered it in a cheap R5 polish a couple of years ago. They only had a small amount of bottles so I bought a few and then couldn't find the exact shade again. I loved it so much that it was the only colour I wore on my toes for an entire spring and summer hahaha So imagine how happy I was when I discovered the shade although a little darker in the Sinful colours range. 

Dream on is part of the neon range, its a real barbie purple that has really intense colour. Its a combination of a dark pink and purple mix which I personally feel every girl NEEDS to own. Because of it being neon it drys matte so absolutely needs a top coat. What I love about this polish is by the time I finish painting my second hand the first is dry which is always good. I picked this one up at Clicks for R27.99. I adore this colour for my toes but I must say I don't know how well I am liking it for my fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)