Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Breakfast with Chanel

I attended a Chanel breakfast this past Saturday that was held at the Myatt Cafe & Chocolatier in the V&A Waterfront. If you haven't heard of them before, they are this trendy little coffee shop that serves gourmet sandwiches, light meals and pastries as well as macaroons and imported Marie chocolates. They also serve the most amazing lattes I have ever tasted. Perfect spot for that ladies coffee date or light meal catch up with the added indulgent of some chocolate, whichever form you choose to take it in.


We were greeted with decadent chocolate filled croissants, cupcakes with gorgeous Chanel logos on and bowls of fresh fruit with muesli yogurt and honey as well as a really refreshing strong latte. 


After breakfast we were introduced to the Hydra beauty line and got to hear and test what it was all about. Which now has a moisturizer, lip balm and the re-synchronizing skincare range on the top of my must have list. We were also taught a little bit about skin care and what our skin needs are. 


We were introduced to the new Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation which was released two weeks ago and I am pretty sure most of you have heard of by now, we were also show a demonstration of how gorgeous this foundation looks. And told a little more about the Le Blance de Chanel sheer illuminating base which I am proud to say I came home with and now has a brand new home in my growing Chanel collection.


There were spot prizes up for grabs during the demonstrations and although I didn't win anything I was lucky enough to get a eye shadow palette that Charlene won and past on to me (Thanks again Charlene) We then went back to the studio were you could get your makeup done. There was a prize draw as well which sadly I also didn't get. But I did get a gift bag filled with samples so I am ok with that! 


Every time I walk into the Chanel studio I just wanna shout "take my money take it all and give me everything" but this would probably require me to sell both my house and car to afford it all. So I've settled for walking out with at least one product that I don't already have half the time I go there. One thing that stands out to me about the Chanel studio in the V&A Waterfront is the amazing service I get every time I go there. They have the most warm and welcoming staff and Leticia is my go to girl she some how always gets me to buy stuff I don't know what this woman has over me but also lets face it Chanel is my weakness.

Will do a review on the le blanc de Chanel as soon as possible!!

1 comment:

  1. What a treat! It sounds amazing and so glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)