Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wishing Wednesday with 27Pinkx


If you like me were amongst the few that did not get to attend the 27Pinkx event at the One & Only Hotel, then believe me when I tell you that I know how you feel! I've been sitting here jelly belly for days now!!! The fact that we couldn't attend was one thing, but then we all had to drool over the Instagram pics of all the food and amazing ladies that attended and then of course lets all be honest here the gift that they all got to take home was the most amazing makeup storage container I have ever seen!! You know the things dreams are made of I desperately need one of these storage in my life I might not be able to fill it up right away but just think of all the shiny new things I could get to fill it up with hahaha now I am left with a 27Pinkx lust list that I am in dire need to tick off!!

Check out their website here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)