Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The TMI Tag

One of my favourite blogs Pink Peonies did this tag a couple of weeks ago and she tagged anyone who would like to do it so I thought Id tag myself in, so here it goes: 



1. What are you wearing?
Black tights, light grey and dark grey stripped longer length top, black and white cross infinity scarf and turquoise and gold sandals. My hair is in a side braid if you wanna know that to haha

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, and a little bit more each and every day

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Honestly no, but I have had my heart broken a few times. However Gavin was my first serious boyfriend and that turned out pretty well!

4. How tall are you?
I also only know my height in meters - 1.62m

5. How much do you weigh?
Um ya no I've been with Gavin almost 10 years and he doesn't even know hahaha

6. Any tattoos?
Yes I have 5 at the moment but its by far my last

7. Any piercings? 
Besides having two piercings in each ear I also have my tragus pierced, my belly button and I have to bars in the lower part of my cartilage so its in the middle of my ear. I however really really want a micro-dermal piercing on my arm

8. OTP? (One True Pairing) 
Um anything and cheese (I totally love cheese haha) Me and Chanel (again I am obsessed) hahaha

9. Favourite Show? 
At this very moment Suits, I have two words for you Harvy Specter 

10. Favourite Bands?
I am totes not a band person sorry I cant thing of a single on besides UB40 hahaha

11. Something you miss?
So many things have changed and there are so many things I miss but life changes for a reason so the only thing I really miss is BBQ lays (that shit was awesome)

12. Favourite Song?
Clean bandit ft Jess glynne Rather be 

13. How Old Are You? 
25

14. Zodiac Sign? 
I'm a Libra

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I wanna say something nice and sweet here but honestly Loyalty is one of the things I look for in friends and my husband

16. Favourite Quote? 
I have three - "A girl should be two things classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel, "I like my money right were I can see it hanging in my closet" - Carrie Bradshaw SJP, "You aint gonna get none if you aint got buns hun" - Kloe Kardashian

17. Favourite Actor?
Again I have many but I am loving Jennifer Lawrence she is a brilliant actress 

18. Favourite Colour?
Im a girl so yes I am gonna say pink but I also love black if this is even considered a colour

19. Loud music or soft?
LOUD, I almost died with out my system in my car

20. Where do you go when you're sad
I go to bed :-(

21. How long does it take you to shower?
I've never been the type of person that can soak in a bath I feel like I cant breath even when its a little hot so I am in and out in maybe 10 mins that's shaving washing hair everything!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This might come as a shock to some people but I wash my hair every morning before work. So makeup hair and getting dressed takes about 40mins

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes *coughs

24. Turn on?
I am a shallow person hahaha looks turn me on lol but also tattoos and the way a man carry's himself. Arrogance will get you no were with me but confidence is key.

25. Turn off?
Again arrogance, bad hygiene and guys nails and toes!!!! No one wants or needs to see that please cover that shit up!

26. The reason I started a blog?
I started a personal blog about 3 years ago and I found myself posting allot of nail of the day posts and beauty products I either needed or wanted. And following allot of my favourite beauty blogs i decided that's what I wanted to do so last year I completely deleted my old personal one and started over new as a beauty blog but it is also part of my personal space to so your gonna read allot of me here. 

27. Fears?
Roaches, death, being alone, being tied up or basically confined spaces 

28. Last thing that made you cry?
The movie Hachiko, Ive only ever watched it once before and both times its made me ball. I honestly hate that movie its way to sad for me. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Couple of minutes ago I tell my husband every single day!

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Before I ever started wearing any type of makeup lipgloss was my one thing I could not live with out. And still today every time I go to a shop I am bound to come home with a lipgloss.

31. Last book you read?
The fifty shades of grey trilogy, YES i know i know I just don't read as much as I used to and I know that's bad!

32. The book you're currently reading?
Does cosmo count??

33. Last show you watched?
2 Broke Girls 

34. Last person you talked to?
In person Gavin (my husband) On the phone my boss

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My bestie 

36. Favourite food?
I am a foodie so there is lots 

37. Place you want to visit?
California and New York 

38. Last place you were?
On holiday? Knysna I think 

39. Do you have a crush?
Movie crush? Yep Mr Specter

40. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning I kissed Gavin good bye 

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't know

42. Favourite Flavour of sweet?
Chocolate I am a very big chocolate person 

43. What instruments do you play?
I can work a remote does that count

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My wedding and engagement ring

45. Last sport you played?
I've never played sports

46. Last song you sang?
Katy Perry Dark Horse

47. Favourite chat up line?
No sorry chat up lines dont work on me ever!

48. Have you ever used it?
To insult someone maybe hahaha

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Went to supper with my bestie and her bf

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone that wants to just let me know when your TMI post is up would love to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)