Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Find - Beauty Box SA

Recently I have been searching high and low for affordable makeup storage in South Africa and although I did finally get my hands on my very own unit (you can read my post here) I did come across some really nice companies along the way! And as promised I will do some posts over the next few days and share some that I did find. Ill start it off with one of the first companies I found Beauty Box SA their units range from single stackable to 5 drawer units.


What the company had to say: Made from clear Perspex these sparkling units are ideal storage for your makeup collection. Custom made, they come in a variety of sizes and options of crystal or plain knobs. And with or without flap top lids.

Prices:
Single stackable - R300
2 Drawer units - R1000
4 Drawer units - R1250
5 Drawer units - R1550

Contact Via:
Instagram: @beautyboxsa
Facebook: Beauty Box SA
Mobile: 0718788988

Please note that this is not a review, I was not sent any of these items so I cannot say for sure how they look or the quality. I am simply sharing as promised of the companies I have found along the way, so your more than welcome to contact them and find out for yourself. I do believe that they are looking at adding makeup brushes and a lipstick stand which I would be really eager to check out given the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)