Monday, July 21, 2014

Manicure Monday with Ordinary Mis Fit

GUEST POST

Hi lovelies,

I am so chuffed to be here again. Thanks so much for having me Alice, it really is an honour and always so fun!

I am so into monochrome lately. I think it is so cool and goes with absolutely everything. Edgy and versatile, what more can you ask for? This is what I came up with.


I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Black on black on my pinky, index and thumb and 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Snow me white on my middle finger. While I was waiting for that to dry completely, I used 2 coats of Rimmel – Shooting star on my ring finger. Shooting star is a super sparkly silver texture. 


When the Snow me white is completely dry, I taped it off with a few strips of striping tape, painted the black over it and immediately removed the tape. I then topcoat my pinky, middle and thumb. I add a thickish layer of topcoat on my index and while it is still wet I add the silver studs to it. And you’re done. 


What do you think? Do you also love monochrome? I am also still really enjoying texture polishes and the silver is so sparkly.

Thanks again so much for having me. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)