Wednesday, August 20, 2014

♥ Birthday Wish List ♥

I've become so obsessed with bronzers, foundations and lipsticks lately that I've actually forgotten they sell other makeup as well! I am seriously slacking on my highlighter game and have been obsessing over getting some mineralized skin finishes from MAC and also the Revlon shimmer bricks have finally launched (does a happy dance) These are things that are currently on my wish list, have you tried any of these let me know in the comments section would also love to hear what is on yours?


♥ 1. Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle ♥ 2. L'oreal Nude Magic Blur Cream
♥ 3. Revlon Shimmer Bricks ♥ 4. MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl
♥ 5. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter, the nude a pink colors are amazing
♥ 6. Chanel Blush Brush ♥ 7. Chanel Angled Powder Brush
♥ 8. MAC Blush in Desert Rose 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)