Thursday, August 14, 2014

MAC Look In A Box Now Available Online

Ever since spotting these online a couple of weeks ago I have secretly been stalking these box eagerly waiting for them to land in South Africa. The fact that its landed the same month as the Osbourne collection is a little depressing because I cant have both. But hopefully they stick around a little longer so maybe just maybe I can get one for my birthday! These are the boxes that are already available on the MAC website.


These are the all about nude, all about pink and all about coral boxes these retail for R800,00 per box.


These are the palette boxes in all about beige and all about plum they retail for R810,00 per box.


These are the brush sets they come in the basic brush kit and the advanced brush kit both retail for R750,00 per box.

Are there any that you have your eye on let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)