Monday, January 12, 2015

♥ Makeup Monday ♥

I vow to wear more eyeshadow and this I am doing. I even went as far as to rock white eyeliner instead of black which is a very big step for me. Ill probably post all the eyeshadow and eyeshadow products Ive managed to get my hands on this month as I knew this would be bad for my bank account but I will share which items I decided to start with first! Happy Monday beautiful people!


What I am wearing:
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Loreal infaillible eyeshadow in Forever Pink
Essence Eye Pencil in White
YSL Lipgloss #210
The Body Shop Insta Blur Face Primer
Benefit Rockateur Blush
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighting Power
YSL Mascara in Black 
Smash Box Paint Pen Eye Liner in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)