Monday, January 19, 2015

♥ Makeup Monday ♥

This was a look I did on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I just fell in love with the warmer look. The Loreal infallible eyeshadows are truly amazing and last really long, and the stone lipliner and styled in sepia lipstick has very quickly become one of my favs! Also some of you might have noticed that I use sample mascaras more than normal sized ones. This is because I find it more comfortable to apply and easier to transport, also I don't know if its in my mind but I like the product better in the sample tube than the full size.


What I am Wearing:
Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette
Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush 
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever
Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black 
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in 40 Beige 
Mecca Ever Matte Poreless Primer 
Bobbi Brown LE Highlighting Powder in Bronze Glow 
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Reflex #82
MAC Lip Liner in Stone 
MAC Lipstick in Styled in Sepia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! And the lip color looks amazing!

    ☮ ♡ :) melli | mellivi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)