Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wishing Wednesday - Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

After months and months of being out of stock on most American beauty sites I was finally able to get my hands on not only one of the biggest cult products to date THE ANASTASIA CONTOUR PALETTE but also the brow wiz and dipbrow pomade (cue crazy dance) So naturally when these Liquid lipsticks launched last week my lusting went into over drive. I am really really keen to get my hands on the first two shades Pure Hollywood and Lovely. What are your thoughts do you love or hate these new lipsticks?



1 comment:

  1. I just saw the video of Jaclyn Hill swatching these and omg - I'm in love! lol. I'm sure it'll be a month or so before I could get my hands on them though since they seem absolutely amazing.

    ☮ ♡ :) melli | mellivi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)