Friday, June 13, 2014

Chanel Reflets d’Ete de Chanel Collection for Summer 2014 Launch

Last night I attended the launch of Chanels New Summer 2014 collection at the Chanel counter in the V&A Water front. This collection is definitely brighter than I expected and have the most amazing shades of nail polish and something that stood out to me was their purple mascara and the illusion d'ombres are definitely a gorgeous touch. The blush has more of a bronzey affect and the glosses were way more clear than I expected but still a really fun and playful range. Is there anything from this range that you would love to get your hands on? Let me know in the comments section.






 What Chanel Had to Say: Mix. Match. Mismatch. Bolder is better with this candy-bright collection, featuring playful shades to coordinate or clash for a sweet Summer look.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)