Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wishing Wednesday

Books, Books, Books I do adore! (Ya you need to me singing that haha)


For me this is probably not the normal wishing Wednesday post but I actually do love reading and I've recently been re decorating my spare room and turned it into a dressing room. So I've been on the hunt for cute fashion inspired decor and these books are something that can be both useful and decorative. The Loren Conrad books have been on the top of my list for a while now and are def the ones Id like to get first. There are a few others out that Id like as well but these are my top 6 for now. 

PS. All these books and many more fashion inspired are actually available at Bargain Books



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is one in almost every major mall honey

      thanks for commenting
      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)