Monday, June 9, 2014

Manicure Monday - Essence Dare it Nude


So even though it is now Winter again I am trying my best not to continuously wear black nail polish (I've had it on 24/7 for the past two months or so) I actually bought this shade for a friend but when I got home I noticed she already had it so I just ended up keeping it for myself. I couldn't remember what the shade of nude she wanted was and when I got to the store they literally only had two shades so I took one of each. Ill admit the devil inside me is a little happy that I kept it because I am absolutely smitten with this shade. Its more on the side of a brownish nudes with pink undertones. In the bottle it has very very fine silver shimmer but this doesn't transfer at all over to your nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)