Monday, June 2, 2014

Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid in Sunkissed

Once you have said that 5 times fast lets all just agree that that is one mouth full of a name. I have taken to just calling it the Sunkissed illuminator.

What Chanel Says: Sheer, weightless liquid instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone.
Light-reflecting pigments provide radiance and luminosity.
Botanical extracts soften, smooth and moisturize. Oil and Fragrance free.

I have become obsessed with illuminators of late! It's probably got something to do with me FINALLY getting my Chanel one back in December and the fact that I cannot wear it err'day you know what I'm saying that shit is expensive (shakes that ghettoness off)!! Every time I come across an affordable everyday high lighter I find myself going home with it and being disappointed because I keep comparing it to the Chanel (yep I'm stock piling) I've been enjoying this product for the past few months and have been holding back on the review, I wanted to use it properly and also I wanted to have my own opinion on it. I've been reading mixed reviews from everyone, people either absolutely love and swear by this product or they hate everything about it.


I am on the LOVE this product bandwagon. Its like summer in a bottle, you know party over here. My conclusion is that this product is perfect for people that already have honey colored skin or somewhat of a tan. Not that ladies with pale skin cannot wear it because if you know how it looks absolutely gorgeous on everyone. I wear it over my foundation around my temple area, on my cheek bones and down the ridge of my nose. Ive found applying it with my finger tips works best for me. Even on its own this product has pretty good staying power. You Just need to be careful because adding to much can make you look shinny and oily.


The Soleil Tan De Chanel range consists of three products. The moisturizing bronzing powder, bronzing makeup base and then the sheer illuminating fluid all part of their summer collection. The fluid is a liquid highlighter, in the bottle its a creamy dark pearl gold color but when blended is a sheer golden sheen (no Edward Cullen sparkle here ladies) It adds a healthy subtle golden tan glow to any area that you put it and works amazingly to highlight the desired area. You only need a drop which is more than enough, its has a light weight silky texture. This comes in a 30ml frosted glass bottle with a black screw on lid with the golden Chanel logo on top, retails for R595.

One of the major issues people have is that this doesn't come with a pump of some kind, it hasn't been an issue for my because when I shake the bottle I just dab my brush in the excess product that's left in the lid which is more than enough product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)