Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas Wish List

This morning I made the mistake of logging on to Essence new website, they have some amazing stuff on there and the new site looks so nice, it is allot more user friendly (well done to them) The only change I really really wish they would have made is to be able to buy online! Then again I would probably have been broke before pay day so maybe that's a good thing hahaha So instead seen that it's technically Christmas month (for me it's already started :-P) I decided to change from my wishing Wednesday posts to my Christmas wish list (hint hint)


♥ Silky touch blush - 10 Adorable  ♥ Colour & Go Polish - 158 If I were a boy  ♥  Lipstick - 01 Frosted ♥ Angled Blush Brush  ♥ Mascara - Lash Mania Reloaded  ♥ Blush Stick - 10 Pretty in Pink  ♥ Colour & Go Polish - 128 Lets get lost  ♥ Colour & Go Polish - 165 Here's my number  ♥ Colour & Go Polish - 106 Free Hugs  ♥ Colour & Go Polish - 132 Break Through  ♥ Mascara - Lashes go wild  ♥ Silky Touch Blush - 60 Life's a cherry 

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)