Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Style36 brings us Essence online shopping

I honestly think that online shopping is one of the best inventions of our time, there is nothing like going online choosing exactly what you want and having it hand delivered to your door step! There is also nothing better than actually going shopping personally though. I'm the type of person that doesn't really know if I actually want an item unless I'm holding it in my hand! Also some stuff never look as good as it does online, but shopping also has its down falls one which annoys me to the moon and back, what you see online they never have in store and it annoys me having to jump from shop to shop asking for an item that 90% of the time people have no clue what your talking about. So when I seen last week that Style36 now stocks Essence I did a little dance of joy from my office chair. You can have a look at whats available here


Happy shopping ladies!

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)