Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Smashbox Love Me Blush - Idolize Me

Ever since I saw this blush online I have been obsessing over it! But of course by the time I actually seen it it was sold out EVERYWHERE!! Ssoo my mission to track one of these babies down began!! I finally just phoned Woolworths head office and managed to track a store down that had 3 left you would not believe how happy I was to hear that hahaha The first couple of days I could not bring myself to using it though, I could not bare destroying the gorgeous pattern and when I finally did I'd dust across it ever so lightly just to pick up what I needed ;-) 



The packaging is amazing, it's comes in a square matte black compact with love me written all over the lid in red and white, as well as love me imprinted in the blush itself. The shade is called Idolize me, in the compact it looks really light and I was worried it would look chalky once applied but it doesn't, the shade is a pale pink. And everytime I try and think of what colour it actually is it some how reminds me of those salmon prawn shell chips you get from woolies NO I have no clue why (thank God it doesn't smell anything like it) This blush is VERY pigmented and you really need to have a light hand when applying. It gives a really rosy flush to the cheek and lasts very long through out the day. It stains the cheek and doesn't at all feel like it's sitting on top of your skin. I don't wear any foundation or anything and directly to the skin it last some time, with my bb cream it also last equally as long. 



This blush retails for R220 from woolworths, would I buy it again? Yes I love the look and packaging and it is a really good quality blush. 

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)