Monday, November 25, 2013

Nails of the day - Manicure Monday


I received this nail polish as well as a bottle of perfume to try out a couple of months ago from a company called Mr L (they do, I don't know if you wanna call it oil based or knock off versions of the bigger brands of perfume) I didn't really have high hopes for this polish to be honest but it had a pretty colour so I thought I'd try it out. The colour is called Hot Pinky Pearl and is a nice dark pink with a very light pearl shine to it, which lightens when you add a top coat or quick dry. This polish lasted really long actually. I got 2 days wear before my first chip and only cause I had to put my hands in soapy water, I'm sure it would have lasted longer. On my ring finger I've again applied nail glitter from the tub. This polish retails for R20 and the nail glitter I picked up for R20 a tub. I'm not sure If I would actually purchase this polish to be honest only because it isn't easy to get and has to be ordered and is quite expensive to have it delivered or to actually go pick up from their purchase points and also I was told they only come in about 7 shades which isn't a real variety to chose from but for the price they are worth the money.


In Love & Lipgloss
Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)