Friday, November 29, 2013

Lush Online Store Now Open


Ooohh Emmm Geee.. I am totes assuming that everyone has heard the amazing news that has been buzzing around the twitterverse for the past two days by now right, if not were have you been??? If you missed it then I'll fill you in!! Lush has finally gone live with their online store!! Yep that means we can all have our obsessive fix delivered right to our door how amazing is that?! I was so excited that the second I heard I logged online and started an I NEED list hehehe So Lush will probably be seeing me this weekend (I still love to go in store it is like a candy store in there and smells so amazing and their staff is so friendly!!)


♥ Mmm Melting Marshmallow Moment - R42.00  ♥ Angels Delight - R42.50  ♥ Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream - R95.00  ♥ Rock Star Soap - R36.50  ♥ Roots Healthy Scalp Hair Treatment - R160.00  ♥ Rose Jam Bubbleroon Bubble Bar - R44.50  ♥ Sunny Side Bubble Bar - R44.50  ♥ Twilight Ballistics - R38.50  ♥ Turkish Delight Body Smoothies - R255

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)