Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How to apply blush

When it comes to makeup and applying it I am by no means a Pro, I think I'd rate myself lower than a newbie haha But I love to try and play around with new stuff, it's the only way you learn and know exactly what looks good on you and what doesn't. What I've learnt from experience (you know my whole 24 years on this earth) is that what looks good on someone else like a super model doesn't always look right on you. And what's the "right" way might not be the right way for you. So again I tell you play around with stuff, if you see something and you think that would never look right on me remember it won't kill you to try it! I've heard so many people say they never know how to apply blush so they just don't wear it, so I decided to look for something to help them along abit. I hope this pic helps you, I've tried all these looks and I think along my cheek bone works best for me. 


So I don't believe there is a right way and a wrong way, there is a classy way and a prostitute drag queen looking way but it's up to you really were you wanna draw the line. Happy applying ladies.

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)