Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wishing Wednesday


1. Soap & Glory Products: Ok so I know what your thinking and I fully understand, this chick is so late on the bandwagon. I swear I just woke up from the rock I've been living under (don't judge) with an extreme urge to try the soap and glory products and of course I can no longer find it on Rubybox (Typical)

2. RiRi hearts MAC: The new collection from MAC is amazing but Ill admit the two items that have caught my eye are the mascara and the all over face brush . I don't know if its the pink and rose gold but I love the way this brush and mascara look and I NEED IT!

3. Essence Nail Polish: Grey-T to be here is an amazing light grey with a gold shimmer in it and Sweet as candy is a really soft baby pink.

In Love & Lipgloss
Alice

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a nomination for you on the blog! xx
    http://ordinarymisfit.com/2013/10/09/liebster-awardss/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination, this is so sweet of you xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)