Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wishing Wednesday

If you are one of those girly girls that hate anything car related I ask you please to look away now :) 
Now let me first say that I have never been a Ford person! I don't hate the brand, Ford has just never had a good reputation (in my circles anyway). About 2 years ago I bought a Ford Fiesta ST and I have to say I love EVERYTHING about my car!! The handling is amazing, the speed is perfect, the sound (with a few modifications) is just right and I mean look at it what is not to love?!?!



My dream however would be to ride with the big boys *cries. I attended a Ford day at Killarney Race course and literally stopped in my tracks speechless (yes can you believe it me speechless It does happen every now and again ;)) Now this car isn't that new it came out a couple of years ago but the Ford Focus RS is my dream car!! What Ford has done to this car is nothing short of Amazing!! Just look at it!!


In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)