Friday, October 4, 2013

M.A.C Online Store

I can handle sales assistants and I can even handle the continuous buzzing around you like an annoying mosquito, but what I hate most of all is when you walk into a cosmetics store or approach a cosmetics stand and the sales assistants look at you like your some kind of deformed freak. What I never get or can fully understand is their attitude, I mean you "work" for the damn counter you do not own the line!! So whenever a brand has an online store it makes me so happy, and this way chances are you will always get what your looking for and never hear that line I absolutely loath "sorry we don't have stock" ANYWAY back to my point M.A.C has recently launched their online store so go and check it out. Happy shopping ladies!


In Love & Lipgloss
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)