Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites


I've literally done my nails a different colour every day this week, so I decided to do a post of some of my favorite nails products of this week.

1. Essence Nude Glam Cotton Candy (R19-95) - This is a really nice nude really does make my nails look more glamorous.
2. Yardley Treatment Quick Dry Top Coat (R59-95)  - This is the best quick dry top coat I have ever tried.
3. White Rhinestones (R49-95) - Ive used these little stones almost every day this week very nice when you want a extra pop of bling.
4. Essence Nail Corrector Pen (R34-95) - I love this pen because it doesnt look or smell like nail polish remover so I can do touch ups at work and no one has any clue as to what im doing hahaha
5. Cuticle Remover (R29-95) - Ive tried a few cuticle removers before and this one is the most comfortable and easy to use one for me 
6. La Professional Nail Polish Remover Bottle (R25-00) - Ive done a post on this but I mess so much nail polish remover that this has become my best friend hahaha

In Love & Lipgloss
Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)