Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lip Product Survey

After seeing everyone's gorgeous pictures of the content of their makeup bags on Instagram today, it lead me down a path of thinking which eventually ended at. 
What is the normal amount of lip product woman carry with them every day? 

These are what I scratched out of my tiny little clutch.....

I normally carry between 5 - 15 lip products with me at a time, not because I am crazy obsessed haha but because I like options and I never like to use the same product twice. So I decided to do a little survey and asked 20 ladies on my contact list to send me a photo of all the lip products they were carrying on them. And while I was so pleased to see that some of my friends are just as obsessed concerned about the appearance keeping their lips healthy as I am, it turns out that the average is 2 to 3 products. But what I also found was quite a few ladies (shame on you) don't actually carry any products at all! Now I ask the question what happens when you have a date with destiny, do you not want to be ready? And ladies I promise you there is no better feeling in the world than to run in to a hater and your looking FINE AS HELL!!


To all the ladies that participated Thank You so much, I wish I could have used all the photos. Please leave a comment and let me know how many products you carry.

In Love & Lipgloss
Alice





3 comments:

  1. Haha I loved this! I carry about 10 to 15 lip products in my hand bag as well. I always think that each one serves a different purpose and what if I need them and I don't have them in my bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice, I know that this is a bit late, but i am stalking your blog right now and I am too obsessed with lippies and I carry around 10 different ones with me errday lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha thanks for the love Telma

      Well I just love knowing I am not the only one that is obsessed with lip products. U dnt even want to know whats in my bag right now hahaha

      XOXO

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)