Friday, September 20, 2013

My Favorites Friday


Being on leave most of this week I started thinking about what I use everyday and what I love and decided to dedicate my Friday post to all my favorites of this week!

1. Scandal (The Fixer) - This is fast becoming one of my all time favorite shows, if you haven't seen it yet definitely one of my top recommendations.

2. Garnier BB Cream (R89-95) - I do not leave my house with out my bb cream close by, I don't know what we did before bb cream was invented hahaha

3. LipGloss - Is was and always will be one of my biggest obsessions, every time I go to a store I have to come back with one!!

4. Inglot Blush #54 (R179) - This has become my everyday blush its a gorgeous shade and goes well with everything (my other blushes have been abandoned).

5. Bobby Pins - I know this might sound weird and your probably thinking really bobby pins?? but i hardly wear my hair up and bobby pins can make even a normal down style look better with a tiny piece pinned up!

Have a fabulous weekend loves 

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)