Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yardley Treatment Quick Dry Review

I have always had two problems when it comes to painting my nails! I would either leave my chipped nails till like 10 minutes before I go to bed and have no choice but to paint them. Then wake up in the morning with either smudged nails or have those nasty hair lines all over them or I'd paint them just before I want to do something (like go to the toilet with jeans on haha) and I can never wait for them to dry! My husband always bitches that I need to do it when I get home but really lets be serious ain't nobody got time for that!!! I tried so many quick drying top coats but the problem I found was after about 4 or 5 uses most of them caused these irritating little bubbles when your nail polish dried and you still had to wait about 10 minutes for it to dry, and sitting paralyzed waiting for your nails to dry again lets be serious ain't nobody got time for that!!!


Then I discovered Yardleys treatment quick dry top coat and bonder which has honestly been my gift from God! It's really runny like water almost, but only needs one thin coat over any nail polish. It brings the drying time literally down to about 3 to 4 minutes, there after it really is dry to the touch. This is my second bottle, the last I used every drop. I honestly turned the bottle over to get every last drop out of it and it caused NO bubbles what so ever which i find normally happens to the last bit of any nail polish which was very impressing to me. Another pro I found was it gave me an extra day or two wear out of my nail polish which is always a bonus for me. And it gives a really glossy finish, which obviously doesn't work so good with matt nail polishes!


The only problem I have found is I heard that they are either going to discontinue this specific bottle or redesign it (why they always kill a good thing I will never understand) which has now made it really hard to find it (this bottle took me 3 months before I found it). You could purchase it from Foschini, Edgars, Clicks, Dis-chem and other major stores for R59-95. So until I know the real story I am going to purchase every bottle I find hahaha

In Love & Lipgloss 
Alice


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)