Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inglot AMC Blush in shade #54 - Review

I recently received this Inglot AMC Blush in shade #54 from the very sweet and generous Gee Whiskers (check out her amazing blog here). When it comes to blush I’d always find myself going for pink shades as I felt it gave more of a natural flush to the cheeks, boy was I wrong.

Inglot Shade#54 is a matt blush with a slight shimmer in it, kind of a peachy pink shade to me. The formula is smooth and glides on really well. What I love about this blush is it kinda soaks into your cheeks giving it more of a natural stain and blends in seconds. 


It is highly pigmented so you only really need a small amount to give you that very subtle sun kissed look. What I tend to do is add a whole lot and then rub most of it off until I get the dusted look I’m looking for. This blush compliments tanned skin very well.


It lasts incredibly well and gives a good 6 to 8 hours wear with minimal fade, even on my oily skin. I find myself going more for the peach shades now so I've definitely been converted lol. This blush retails for about R179 (Gee Whiskers Review) for a compact and can be found at the Inglot store, it is my new go to blush and definitely one ill purchase again once mine is finished.

In love and lipgloss
Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)