Friday, September 6, 2013

My Favorites Friday

Here are a few things I received this week that I am totally loving!!




1. Essence XXXL Lipgloss in dazzle glow (R24,95) - as of late I've fallen in love with essence cosmetics they are not only affordable but also have such a large variety of colors and the quality is amazing. 

2. I Love...Cosmetics body & hand lotion in Strawberries and Milkshake (R59,95) - this is by far my favorite of the collection. Its so moisturizing and the scent is amazing!

3. Essence Colour and Go nail polish in Date under the moon light (R19,95) - This is a gorgeous gun metal grey nail polish my go to color.

4. Converse Chuck Taylors (R549,95) - Converse are my go to takkies they are so amazingly comfortable and go with everything! My hubby added this color to my collection of shoes!

5. Avon Color Trend Pink Pop Lip Gloss (R59,95) - This lip gloss gives a very subtle pink stain to your lips and has very fine cold flakes of glitter. Perfect for every day 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend 

In love and lipgloss 
Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)