Monday, September 23, 2013

Rimmel Extra Super Lash, Lash Building Mascara Review

I am on the hunt for the perfect mascara! I have tried some of the top brands now as well as some of the lower end more affordable ones and can honestly say I have not found it yet! Many mascara's I've tried out at first I always think wow this could be The One but when compared to the rest they never measure up or never do what they promise!



A few months ago I purchased Rimmel London's Extra Super Lash, lash building mascara in black black. This mascara promises to build natural to dramatic looking lashes, with super lash separation. It's suitable for sensitive eyes and says its ophthalmogically tested (I'll be honest I have no clue what that means hahaha) what I can say is that this mascara does work. One coat allows for a very natural looking lash, but if you like me like drama when it comes to your eyes then I would recommend 2 layers. I usually went for 2 to 3 coats. I found that separating my lashes was a bit tricky but once you got the first layer separated and dried the 2nd and 3rd went on pretty well! For me this mascara did not clump at all and stayed on all day, I did not experience any of that irritating flakes after wearing it for a while which I loved. It also worked very nicely to darken my eyebrows a bit, I would definitely purchase this one again one of my favorites!



It's retails for R79, you can get it from Edgars, Clicks, Dis-chem all major retailers 

In Love & Lipgloss
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)