Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Hair Repair Mask - Review

After years of dying my hair every colour of the rainbow I was left with a dilemma of not knowing what products to use on my hair. I have naturally oily hair but due to constant colouring and heat styling I was left with oily on top and dry with split ends at the bottom. So I never knew if I should take products for oily hair or for dry hair. But what I discovered you need to play around with products and see what's best for YOUR hair not the hair on the bottle, everyone reacts different.


So a few months ago I started trying out Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Ultimate Repair Anti Damage Mask With 3X Liquid Kertain. The liquid keratin repairs hair damage and softens and strengthens your hair as well as leaving it shinny with a very pleasurable smell to it. When I first started using it I felt it left my hair very heavy and got oilier much quicker because I was applying it to my whole head. Since my hair is already oily and my only real problem was the ends I started applying it 10cm from the top and it's worked wonders. I only use it once a week because I don't want to much product build up on my hair but I have to say I'm in love with this product. It retails for about R89,99 and can be bought at Clicks, Dischem, Pick n Pay most major retailers. 

This product also scooped Product of the year 2013 award in the treatment category. The awards are based on consumers choice.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)